Fr. Guanella Hall
The St. Louis Center is a caring, residential, family living and learning environment providing for the physical, emotional, spiritual needs of children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The primary goal of this project is to make Guanella Hall a more welcoming, comfortable, and safe place to live.
Features of the project include:
- Bedroom/bath additions on both residential wings
- Main entrance reconstruction to be more welcoming—the lobby can host meetings, activities, family gatherings, and other group functions
- All spaces meet barrier-free guidelines
- Warm colors and residential-looking, but durable, finishes
- Energy-efficiency improvements—new mechanical, electrical, lighting, windows and roof